Technology and Service that will Make Your Life Easier
• Financial dashboards
• Online document depository
• Pay and get paid electronically
• Customer and vendor portals
• Automated workflow and approvals
• Mobile Access
• Trained and specialized staff
• Double-validated data entry
• Dedicated email/fax inbox for bills
• Daily reconciliation – See financial performance, AR, AP, and cash balances in near real-time.
What is the Cloud?
It’s true that Cloud Computing is changing the way all companies do business. Essentially, the Cloud enables businesses to get access to services (like our bookkeeping and accounting services) at a lower cost than ever before. The lower cost comes from simple access to sophisticated software (like Quickbooks or Xero, a native cloud-accounting provider) without a lot of technical complexity.
This also means that service providers like us can serve you remotely, just as if they were sitting next to you in your office (if you even have an office–you may not).
Why Does it Matter?
Our goal is give you access to the best finance and accounting services it the business without requiring a large investment. As you grow, we can add new services that help you manage the growth. And as technologies evolve, we can efficiently deploy them to you without you cutting a big check.
These kinds of services used to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. But the cloud means they’re more accessible to smaller companies than ever before.
Call us to schedule a demo and find out more!